Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Dear Jack Hanna,

I believe I single handed-ly screwed up our guinea pig, Meatball.  (Meatball Pickles Maurice W. Jr. Esquire... I added the "Esquire"...brings a certain 'Je ne sais quoi', don't you think?)  Any...HOO.  Being a skiddish little critter, we are working on his social skills (typical homeschooler... buh dum bum...!).  We brought him upstairs to where the magic happens - right beside the kitchen table to get... used to us....if such things are possible.

I have now noticed the strangest behavior. While I do take time each day to bribe him with lettuce out of his little piggy igloo, he now comes out more when I yell... and less when things are quiet.  It seems that like every other living creature in this house, he is more accustomed to... noise.  Or at least my loud, loud mouth.

Any suggestions?

Respectfully Submitted,

There-Can-Only-Be-Trouble-When-Its-Quiet

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...