Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fan-Freakin-Tastic

I have been thinking and thinking and thinking today about what the hell to write about... I finally decided on:

I'm sorry, Awesome is out of the office right now.  Please leave a message and she will get back to you as soon as possible.  Thanks and have a great day!

I am currently taking the shiz class from For the Love of Blogs that I won over at IROCKSOWHAT.  I'm gonna hop on over there and see what else there is to see.  I am having a fantastic time looking over all the material...  They've answered questions about blogging that I frankly wouldn't even know I wanted to know... if ya know what I mean.  So far I would completely recommend it to anyone looking to blog. 

Anyway, short one today... I got so wrapped up in this blog stuff last night, when I tried to go to bed I couldn't sleep and hopped on the computer til 1AM!  This may not seem so late, but when you figure the Hubs gets up for work at 3:45... yeah, it's late... and reason #1001 why I feel so old. 

Have an awesome day and check back to see the progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...