Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

Marinate in This.

I'm just going to make this short and sweet.  Mondays suck.  I don't know why.  Why in a family where Monday thru Sunday is basically the same does Monday suck so badly?  We don't really have wild and crazy Saturdays... the Hubs usually works...  the only difference in our Saturday is the absence of one or two homeschooling books.  Granted, we did go to the park yesterday... woooooooooooooah... watch out... we got wild and crazy.

I know it is so en vogue to not let your kids watch too much tv... but when its time for punishing and taking away things, there's just not enough to go around.  What am I saying?... these kids watch maybe an hour of television a day, Coop gets on the computer once a week for about 30 min.  They don't do video games.  When I am at my wits end, am I supposed to take away....   books????   I think not.  These kids are driving me nuts.  today.  anyway.  And I can't stand behavior 'charts' because then *I* have to be diligent enough to keep up with them.  Lets face it, while I'd like to think I am a diligent being, there's just too much to be... diligent about.  So what's the answer?  How do you make kids want to behave without sounding like a broken record or getting on your own damn nerves?? 

This is what I am marinating in today instead of whipping up a more interesting bloggy blog.

Mondays suck.  ...thank God we have nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...