Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hold me.

I'm not gonna lie.  I'm still getting off on the fact that I am the proud new owner of a steam mop.  Therefore, this will not be a long post.  How the hell could it be when I have bathrooms to de-gunk!  The project du-jour:  hairspray on the linoleum.  And I haven't owned hairspray in months and months, if that tells you anything.  I've gotten anal about it before and scrubbed, scrubbed, scrubbed with a Mr. Clean sponge on my hands and knees... but for what??  So that inevitably the Hubs will decide it's hair-cuttin-night and sprinkle little annoying hairs all over the damn place.  I'm looking for amazingly clean with very little effort.  Wow... did you see that tangent coming?  Neither did I.

Another reason this will be relatively short and ramble like some Seinfeld episode about nothing at all is that my stepson is here.  Normally I'd enter some snide comment here, but let me say that so far this visit is FREAKING AWESOME.  I have found myself literally walking in circles in my kitchen because I just didn't know what to do next.  The littles have all been occupied watching and laughing at their biggest brother.  What's a girl to do?  We're taking a break from homeschooling for a while and due to my shiz-nit steam mop, even my damn floors are clean.  (and not just clean, mind you... SANITIZED.  I will continue to talk about this through June, I am pretty sure.)  Provided this isn't just our typical honeymoon phase, I am both delighted and scared.  (a mom of five does not often find herself bored and this can be confusing and frightening.  Hold me.)

Due to rambling and what not Ima remind you here that you should click my little vote-y thing-y to the right of your screen.  It makes me squeal with delight when I move up in the ranks.  One day I may feel like a real blogger with hundreds of followers and then my life will be complete.  (?)

I will also show you this:





My tea party with Lola today.  Yes, we wore cowboy hats.  Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...