Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

Time to Sharpen Your Weapons.


Well, it's here folks.  Time to load up your bunker, sharpen your Gerber weapons and review your zombie killing skills.

Why?

I find this to be completely disturbing.

Here's a few more articles I've dabbled in this week:

Police stunned by child dismemberment

Maryland man charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart

Police:  Homeless Woman Snatches Baby From Stroller, Tries to Eat Its Arm

Man Accused of Eating Wife's Lips

...sooo, I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'...



Don't you worry... at least if the Zombie Apocalypse is nigh, you won't have to contemplate giving birth in the woods.


But hey, I got my sassy pants on... everything's gonna be alright.

Happy... Weekend...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...