Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Shit About Blogging.

Welp, I've been reading around and figured out I don't know much, er anything, uh shit, about blogging.  This will be one of those things I look back on and go... "wow.  that really sucked"... once I've got this down pat.  First of all, my camera is the shiz...  6 years ago.  Expect no amazing pictures from me!  ...and if I did have a bunch of pictures on this here blog, well I won't for now because I don't know how to get them on here.  Secondly, I have four, sometimes five kids.  Let's just put that out there.  I get my best ideas and write it all up and get excited about this thing at approximately one in the morning most nights IN MY HEAD and have no way to get it out into the computer.  (I am still living in the 90's and using a desktop.  To further blow your mind, I will tell you I also use a Sony Walkman when working out. Yep.  90's.)  So I don't pee by myself, let alone have solid, consistent, intelligent.. thoughts.  Actually, I need to go reprimand a tiny toddler who just learned he can get out of his "big boy bed" by himself instead of taking a nap.  (Haven't gotten around to it, but would love to read, Go the F*ck To Sleep... I think I would agree with it from first to last page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...