Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Let's Just Get Our Feet Wet

This is my first blog in about five years.  I've thought about this thing pretty intensely for the last few weeks, writing and re-writing in my head.  It's gonna be awesome, but I need to finish the dishes... It's gonna be great, but the living room is still a mess.  If I had the chance I would write.. but... there's always something else to be done. 

So, here I am.  Everything I was going to write about has since been forgotten.  (With four kids my memory is amazingly short, like, goldfish short).  But I want to get something out there.  Honestly, I think this blog may turn into the ramblings of a crazy person.  I haven't seen anyone over the age of five today.  I love my kids, of course, duh.. but I think know I need a vacation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...